Venue information, directions, and nearby hotels
- Conference (May 26 & 27) — Southbank Centre (Queen Elizabeth Hall)
- Workshops (May 24 & 25) — 15 Hatfields
- Accommodation options in the area
The conference on May 26 & 27 will be held in and around Queen Elizabeth Hall at the Southbank Centre, Belvedere Rd, London, SE1 8XX. Full details for getting to the conference venue are available at the the Southbank Centre site.
Map and directions from Embankment and Waterloo stations
The workshops on May 24 and 25 will be held at 15 Hatfields, Chadwick Court, London, SE1 8DJ. Full details for getting to the workshop venue can be found at the 15 Hatfields site.
Reasonably priced “cheap and cheerful” hotels can be found not too far away: don’t leave it too late to sort this out though!
- Wellington Hotel at Waterloo (~£95/€115 night )
- Citadines Trafalgar Square (~£128/€148 per night)
- The Mad Hatter Hotel (~£130/€150 per night)
- Premier Inn London County Hall (~£69/€85 per night)
And then, a bit further afield, but still a good options:
- St Giles Hotel (~£92/€110 per night)
- The Strand Hotel (~£130/€150 per night)
- Convent Garden Travelodge (~£90/€110 per night)
- The Blandford Hotel (~£79/€95 per night)
And if you really are on a budget, University of London has a number of Intercollegiate Halls of Residence in Central London which are available to visitors. At around £40/€46. (including a hearty breakfast!), these rooms really are good value but again, do get in early.